Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Accidental Drunkenness

Yesterday, I had a crappy day, so I called my mom and told her about it.
She then offered to make me a Bloody Mary. It was delicious.
This is not the Bloody Mary in question

Then Mike came home, and we had a beer.

After that, we left to go to Mike's parents' house to celebrate the engagement of his brother. I somehow ended up with two beers in front of me. I drank both of them.

Champagne was poured, and I had myself a little glass to toast to the newly engaged. Then I had another glass, because someone didn't want theirs.

No family gathering is complete without a tequila shot to honor Papa.

Then I had another beer, you know, to chase it.

Through all of this? I forgot dinner. Mah bad.

And THAT'S the unfortunate story of how I accidentally got drunk last night and want to cry today.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails