Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Pregnant Update

I should do one of those pregnancy updates, yeah?

16 Weeks

18 Weeks

How far along? 19 weeks, 3 days.

How big is baby?
According to babycenter.com, “Your baby weighs about 8 1/2 ounces and measures 6 inches, head to bottom — about the size of a large heirloom tomato”

Total weight gain:
The last time I checked (over a week ago) it was 6lbs. I’m sure it’s more now. I’ll know for sure on Thursday

Maternity Clothes?
I’ve finally succumbed to a mostly maternity wardrobe. I made my own maternity jeans, which is pretty badass. But, they are seriously, SERIOUSLY comfortable.

Stretch marks?
No. And if what I hear is true (that they’re genetic), I may avoid them. Fingers crossed.

Sleep:
I’m doing well! I only wake up to pee once a night. I can still kind of sleep on my stomach, and I’m not having any gruesome pregnancy dreams. Except the other night when I dreamed that January Jones was teaching me to breastfeed and I was legit honking on her boob to see if that’s how it worked…

Movement:
I haven’t felt anything yet. Well, maybe I did. Once?

Food cravings:
EAT ALL THE FOOD. Spicy foods are the best. Fast food. I suck at eating healthy these days.

What I miss:
Booze. Oddly, I am NOT at all a big drinker. But once I can't have it, suddenly I want all the drinks.

What I am looking forward to:
Thursday. We find out the sex! I’m more excited to reveal this tidbit than I was to reveal I was pregnant.

Milestones:
Having someone who I don’t know very well touching my belly. That happened last week. It was weird, but I got over it. But the big one will be finding out the sex ON THURSDAY!

Oh, and THIS:
I can’t stop farting. It’s really attractive.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails