Friday, November 19, 2010

Harry Potter!!

So, I'm totally nerding out because Harry Potter comes out RIGHT NOW. I set this post to publish on 11/19 at 12:01am.
Unfortunately, I am NOT seeing it at the moment - I'm planning to see it first thing Sunday morning. I know I SHOULD be part of the gung-ho midnight crowd, but I've done it three times, and I just don't enjoy the MOVIE as much.
The crowd - awesome, and fun, and soooo entertaining to see the elaborate costumes, but unless I'm up and moving at midnight, all I can think about is my bed.

In order to make up for my movie viewing failures I put together this for your viewing pleasure (or displeasure, whichever)

Please don't judge me. I know I make some weird faces and get really close to the camera, but there was NO WAY IN HELL I was remaking that video.

For serial, I was planning this for a while, and I've been practicing nightly, and for a while I HAD it. But tonight? When I went to record it - EFF - I couldn't play it for BEANS. Mike was in the house though, and it made me NERVOUS.



You guys. I'm so excited and so depressed about this movie. I mean, Harry Potter is the longest love affair of my life. I've read those books over and over, and they are so comforting and wonderful. It's amazing to be transported to this other gorgeous world. But SO SO SO sad that this is the beginning of the end. Even when the 7th book was released, I knew that there were still movies to look forward to. But after this? We only have July.



Take a second and vote for this kid, but THIS, RIGHT HERE? is commitment:


I hope, deep down, that Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry is real. Even if that DOES mean that I'm a Muggle. I just want our world to have magic in it somewhere.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails