Thursday, July 9, 2009

Future Car!

I. Love. This.

I've fantasized about self-driving cars for years! What if it becomes a reality, like in The Minority Report? I'm tickled that someone started to design and dream..

Now, the Xbox is creating something called Project Natal that takes what the Wii has done with sensors, but gets rid of the remote. With Project Natal your body is the remote, and it employs facial and voice recognition.

After seeing and reading about Xbox's development, it makes you relatize that these self-driving cars aren't that science fiction-y. If a video game sensor can identify where you are in a room, and detect your motion in order to translate it onto a screen, why can't a car utilize similar technology.

I probably sound ridiculous and make little sense. But, hey, I'm amped at the possibility!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails