Thursday, April 1, 2010

Another Harry Potter post...

This morning, when referencing the Wizarding World of Harry Potter, I had a friend say "isnt it just a ride at universal studios in orlando?"

BLASPHEMY!

I was quick to tell him otherwise. However, I am unsure HOW to actually describe it. It doesn't seem to be its own self-contained theme park...it's IN Universal Studios.
It is at least a large attraction, or section of the park...right?

(Image via screenshot)
It has three rides:
  • Flight of the Hippogriff
  • Dragon Challenge
  • Harry Potter and the Forbidden Journey...which does sound a little dirty to me
six shops:
  • Zonkos
  • Owl Post
  • Ollivanders
  • Honeydukes
  • Filch's Emporium of Confiscated Goods
  • Dervish and Banges
and one restaurant
  • Three Broomsticks
And! I think I've decided what I want my SUPER BADASS HARRY POTTER TATTOO to be:

(Image via)
If not the entire thing, then just the text at the bottom
(Image via - edited by me)
Which apparently translates into "Never Tickle A Sleeping Dragon" The Hogwarts motto.

Love.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails