Thursday, October 28, 2010

Halloween 2010

Life has been a wee bit boring this week. Nothing exciting, nothing crazy, nothing revolutionary.

Well, I guess it could be considered exciting that come next July, Mike and I will be traveling to San Diego to 1) visit amazing friends AND 2) Going to Comic-Con!! I think I've mentioned this badass fact before, but it was just confirmed that THIS IS GOING DOWN!

Halloween is this weekend! Tomorrow, I am dressing as a lazy and removable Harry Potter (glasses, scarf, tshirt). Saturday, I'll be a ghost/spirit/apparition, and Mike will be Zak Bagans from Ghost Adventures - simple, but effective.

In 2008 Mike and I were old people
And last year we were and angel and a devil

What are you going to be for Halloween?


LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails