Friday, October 16, 2009

A survey for Friday

I was tagged by Melina of Owl and Peacock for a survey. And as I have no energy to create anything new, here goes:

1. What books are on your favorite shelf?
>> All 7 of the Harry Potter books. I've read the first 4 six times, and only twice for the remaining 3.


(image from weheartit)

2. What DVDs are on your favorite shelf?
>> Lost in Translation, V for Vendetta, Closer


(image from weheartit)

3. What are your two favorite cookbooks?
>> Williams-Sonoma Bride & Groom Cookbook: Recipes for Cooking Together, and it's not a cookbook, but it might as well be - tastespotting.com


4. Select 1-3 recipes you will cook for your special guests:
>> Stuffed Peppers, my parent's Caesar Salad, Lemon Cornmeal Shortbread Cookies


(image from McCormick.com)


5. What will we be drinking that's available?
>> Champagne cocktails (I <3 champagne) and Sam Adams

And 5 Random Facts:
1. I used to wear slippers almost every day during my senior year of High School. For a while I carried a blanket around with me so it was more comfortable to nap during study hall.
2. I could fall asleep at 7pm every night. I love slumber.
3. I created the "I Make Boys Cry" tshirt for Hot Topic. Swear! I saved the emails.
4. I've only every owned Dodge cars. I've only liked one...my Stratus.
5. Mike was one of the 4 "Hot Boys" on the 8th grade basketball team who I thought would never speak to me. Little did I know that he was a shy, shy nerd who didn't talk to anyone.

In the vein of wanting to know more about you:
1. RaeLeigh at Big Sky Girl
2. Mandy at Manderz Musings
3. A Green Teacher at Green Fires
4. Callina at Gingerbread House


Also - if you've emailed me...I'm so so so SO sorry it's taken me so long to respond. I'm going to write you back. Swear on a bear.

Have a wonderful Friday and an even better weekend.

4 comments:

  1. Yay! You know what's funny, is that every single person who did this survey put Lost in Translation as their favorite! Obviously, there's a reason we're all blogger friends ;)

    And I agree, tastespotting is the best thing in the world (sometimes. their search engine's a bit wonky)

    And your facts made me giggle. Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too bad this isn't Facebook.. or i would "like" this post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. YES! i will totally do this for meme-tastic monday next week! so excited. : ) thanks, doll!

    also, I love my damn stratus. a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I totally fall asleep so early every night no matter how much sleep I get the night before. If you turn the lights off, I'm a goner.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails