Friday, June 4, 2010

GET MOTIVATED

In light of yesterday's frustrations, I've been thinking of making some changes.

Yeah, I'm not really good at this. I mean, seriously, I've made similar promises and proclamations, and pronouncements before and haven't followed through.
But, dude, I'm over the funk that I've been in for the last two years.

Starting this weekend I will:
* Visit the farmer's market on Saturdays, and be there by 9am (it opens at 8am)
* GET UP AT 5AM on weekdays to go running. (OMG, this terrifies me.)
* Go to the library on Sundays. To read, to research, to get OUT of the house.
* Structure my time better.
* Make sure my kitchen is clean before I go to bed. NO MATTER WHAT.
* Read, at least for a little while, each night.
* Make a menu and grocery list on Saturday (after the market), and shop BEFORE 10am on Sundays.


I can do this, right?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails