Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Some nonsense...

I'm TOTALLY going to see Eclipse tomorrow. No, no, no...not at midnight, or anything. I'm going straight after work.

That show, Pretty Wild, is ridiculous. It makes me hate life. But also? I love their drama.

I almost died when I watched the new Deathly Hallows trailer today. I. AM. EXCITED.

This movie is going to change my life.

I can't wait for the weekend. Mike and I are going to DO STUFF! And BE PRODUCTIVE! and HOORAY!

OMG - My tomatoes are growing! MY TOMATOES ARE GROWING! Just one single green one.
And my green beans haven't been eaten by the slugs! I have THREE BEANS!

I spent the day talking to two cool people about hotel plans, which made me EVEN MORE excited to meet them face-to-face.

I've started researching the smoothest way to transition from Blogger to Wordpress. I'm nervous. I just need a long afternoon to figure it out. And figure out Feedburner. And I've started to think about buying my own domain name. I feel like I don't have enough people who care to warrant buying my own domain.

Heidi Montag is ALL SORTS of batshit. WOW.


That is all.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails