Monday, January 18, 2010

Things to come

Hi.
So, I've been gone for a while, and I'm really sorry about that. but if it is any consolation, I've missed you. AND I didn't mean to disappear, I've just been so busy at work. Work, which is where I do most of my blogging (don't look at me like that, it only takes like 15 minutes of my day).

I haven't even had time to read your blogs, let alone comment! This weekend I'll catch up. Swear on a bear.

In other news, I've started making my resolutions (late much??)


2010
Put in laminate floors (throughout ground floor)
Have the office working
Sell 20 things in our Etsy shop
Organize the garage
Go to RenFair again
Get another dogger
Put $ into savings regularly
Celebrate our 1st anniversary in style (going to Lake Geneva/Chicago/Wisconsin/Galena for the weekend)
Take mini-trips...Lake Geneva, Galena, Wisconsin, Chicago
Go to Chicago at least once, just me and Mike, over the summer

Someday
Take the Amtrak train from Chicago to Seattle.
Go to Ireland
Get pregs
Get a Mac desktop computer

It's just starting, and truthfully, I didn't put too much effort into clarifying my 2010 intentions. I feel like for 2010, I need to work on getting to a comfortable place in my life. Easing into being a wife, owning a house. I need to relearn to be social, and really work on being a good friend. I want to expand my blogging horizons, but I'm not going to stress myself out doing it. Blogging is a fun activity, and I would like to keep it that way.

One of my nearest and dearest sent me this article, 5 Ways Blogging Can Save Your Sanity

I'm still here! I'm still alive, and I'll read and comment and email ya'll (I've been listening to Taylor Swift, so I feel a little country) soon.

xoxo

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails