Friday, January 29, 2010

Sooooooo Boring.

Quote of the day: "F-ck me, Josh Holloway looks good enough to eat." From Kaiser at Celebitchy.com

Sweet lord. I've been trying to catch up with Lost before the premiere on Tuesday, but I'm failing MISERABLY. I watched Lost through 2007, but when I moved home I missed a few episodes and never caught up. I kept getting confused and frustrated. BUT THIS IS THE FINAL SEASON.

But, I'm having a helluva time trying to watch season 1. I know that there are MUCH more exciting things to come, so I'm just not interested. Maybe this weekend I'll sit down. But seriously, I really can't watch 4 seasons by Tuesday. I need to accept that it won't happen, and set my DVR to record the new ones.

I made chicken pot pie last night, and it was a resounding success. Mike approved, as did our friend Harry (Aaron). I am glad they both were happy.

Besides that - I'm all sorts of boring. After last weekend, I've got big plans to hibernate. Watch Lost. Make Maddie a fleece dog bed (that she probably won't use). Hem a skirt. Unhem some jeans. Make soup. Sleep. Sleep. Sleep. YAY!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails