Saturday, April 25, 2009

reeeeeeeeejected

I got a letter in the mail today from the latest job I applied for. And while I have to give them credit for ACTUALLY responding to me, I still cried a little cry. I mean they didn't even want to interview me

It is insanely frustrating to be a match for a position, and then get rejected. Over and over.
Jobs I think I am qualified for - REJECTED. I don't know what I am going to do.

I technically work in sales, yet I'm not qualified to work in sales. My job has taken every qualification and skill I have, and cannibalized and bastardized them. The knowledge I have is SO job-specific, that I really have no hope of being confident in another position.

I'm kind of devastated. Just kind of.

I feel like I need to re-evaluate my options again. See where I can go from here. Maybe I should look into getting certified to teach again? Look into getting my HS certification (it takes like 9 months, and therefore less money)?

Ugh. Barf.

1 comment:

  1. I am sorry to hear about this... I had the same experiences when I was looking for the job.

    I can't say anything to except - keep your chin up. Try to mould your CV to all the job that you think you can do. No matter how experienced you are, you still have to be trained once you join a company.

    Garnish your resume - just short of lying.

    Hope it helps...

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails