Friday, March 5, 2010

Fridays are for easy blog posts

I want long hair with bangs

I want to win the lottery now.
(Mike and I have decided we're winning the drawing on March 17. You know, the power of positive thinking, and all that)

I want to find something beautiful at a thrift store this weekend.

I want to move to Oregon. How can I not?
(Image from here)
But I know I never will. I can't move away from my family. Can I?

I want to stop wanting and wishing for.

I want Hogwarts to hire me. I'll work in their admissions office.
And I'll get paid in chocolate frogs.


I want to grow old with him


I want to bake a cheesecake, be a better chef, and grow my own vegetables.

I want to be a cartoon character.
(Art by Saemi Yi)

I want to find my own voice, and stop wanting to BE other people. I want to be comfortable in my own skin.




LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails