Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Nonsense

Today is a stressful day. Nothing in particular - I just want to punch this day in the mouth
I need to relax though, because (like I've said before) Mike and I are winning the lottery next week. Actually, 1 week from today, I will have our corned beef and cabbage in the crockpot and we will hunker down in our living room to hear our winning numbers being read. We're only going to win $1,000,000 - but that's $1,000,000 that we didn't have before. We'll pay off our debts and go on a cruise.
So...that's that.

I was planning to write an elaborate post about internet haters - but like most things in life, I've lost the motivation.
Speaking of motivation...
I'm starting to panic because next Friday (the 19th) is my 1st Getting Healthy post, and I haven't yet gotten healthy. I'm debating starting off with a bang by going to Hot Yoga on Saturday - but I fear I might die. I've been reassured that even if I don't regularly practice yoga I'll be fine, I just need to take it easy.

I think we're going to cancel our gym membership - I mean if I've only used it ONCE since October, then what makes me think I'm going to use it now that the weather is warm?
Lesson learned: going to the gym isn't a practical way for me to integrate fitness into my life.

Finish each day and be done with it. You have done what you could. Some blunders and absurdities no doubt crept in; forget them as soon as you can. Tomorrow is a new day; begin it well and serenely and with too high a spirit to be encumbered with your old nonsense.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails