Tuesday, March 23, 2010

OMG SUCK.

Today I created a 1.22mi route on walkjogrun.net and then I joined Daily Mile because I am learning that I am TERRIBLE at being accountable and awesome.

I can't resist the Siren Song of the Reese's Peanut Butter Egg.
And then - I went to start writing my Getting Healthy post, and I lost the draft. So I'm a little irritated.

Besides that! I am wearing pink tights today! And a leopard print shirt. I'm feeling crazy. A lot of things have me feeling crazy this week. So, I'm totally over it. I was going to post a picture of my hot pink tights, but unfortunately I forgot the username for my US Cellular online photo album, so there will be none of that.

Mike and i figured out today that within our nice little neighborhood, we managed to buy a house in the backwoods cul-de-sac. Apparently our neighbors across the street spend ALL DAY sitting in their front yards drinking beers and shooting the shit. We're unsure whether any of them have jobs, or how they afford to keep the house.
Not to mention one of the neighbors has a 3 inch (OR MORE!) handlebar moustache. It looks almost exactly like this:
(Image from here)
My day is (thankfully) almost over.
I need to start planning my Kentucky Derby Party. Mike bought me a stamp to start making my invitations.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails