Sunday, March 14, 2010

Weekends

I've been totally unplugged (save for 10 minutes of Facebooking yesterday) since Thursday night. It. Was. Awesome.

Friday I had a day off, and went to the Dr., shopped at Kohls, and then spent the rest of the day watching Desperate Housewives and eating bonbons. OK, the bonbon part is a lie - but it was effing sweet nonetheless.

Saturday - had dinner at my mom/dad's house because my sister was home from school. Relatively uneventful.

Sunday - watched some Lost - cleaned the house. Made Potato-Leek Pizza. Which I will post about sooner or later.

On Sunday, though, Mike and I went outside and saw that my Crocuses has bloomed! Unfortunately we took the picture too late in the day and they had closed back up. But! In addition to that excitement - Mike gave me my first Photoshop lesson, and walked me through taking a picture of my crocuses, adding text and editing/cropping/flipping to give you the result below:
I feel so knowledgeable and worldly.

On another front- I'm a total Getting Healthy failure. I was all "OH YEAH, I'm going to start working out on Saturday! I'm going to go to Hot Yoga and sweat it out and detox and start off with a bang!"

Guess who didn't? This gal.

This is going to be a lot harder than I thought...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails