Friday, March 5, 2010

I showed up in Google!

SHUT UP!

I was just emailing someone about my stint on The Demoiselles: Getting Healthy, and when I'm being lazy and need to know th URL, I'll just Google it - but today, when I Googled it - MY BLOG CAME UP IN THE GOOGLE RESULTS.

AND WHATTTTTTTTTT??

Click the image to actually SEE it, so you know I'm not lying.

I'm excited because this is the first time my blog has come up in Google results without searching for "sound of silent, blogspot" Haha. Stop judging me.

But, wait a tick - my epiphany from the other day means that I shouldn't care that I showed up in Google...that I'm more searchable. I shouldn't care! But I do, a little bit. I like that I'm available and that I'm not screaming into the void, but I'm not making it my priority.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails