1) Senseo Coffee Makers.
I'm not a coffee snob, by any means, so I'm not sure if the coffee is even quality, but I think it is delicious. It makes one cup at a time, and does so very quickly. I would cry without it, and I probably would have died in a fiery car accident because I would have fallen asleep behind the wheel. (Oh man, I'm getting negative.) For realzies - I love Senseo
2) Target's clothing.
I love cotton, solid color tshirts. More than anything. Especially in black.
3) Garage sales.
Where else can I get this bookshelf for $35!?
(originally from Ikea for $160)
4) Echo Home Inspection
They wrapped up the inspection on our house (Thank God) and everything is A-OK. Yay. They were so nice, and made a huge effort to accommodate our messed up water situation. (Thanks for that, bank. Assholes)
Dude! Thanks for the award!
In keeping with the award here are 10 things about me (I didn't use the premade list - I needed a distraction, so I made up 10)
1. I don't like sunshine. I'm suuuuper pale, and 10 minutes in the sun is enough to burn. I prefer overcast and stormy days
2. My dearest ambition is to be a respected member of my community - good mom, cool wife, hard worker, volunteer, etc etc.
3. I wish I remembered more of our wedding. It was a huge blur, but I know I had an awesome time.
4. I love celebrity gossip. It's a horrible, dirty habit - but i don't caaaare. It's deliciously distracting.
5. Boy howdy, I've learned lately that I don't like being wrong, and I don't like being called out. Thanks, marriage, for bringing that to my attention.
6. Mike and I have a grand plan to start this amazing life once we move. Exercise, eating right, saving money, creating stuff for our etsy shop, using the library.
7. I love hydrangeas, lilacs, alstroemeria, and spider mums
When I'm sad, he's sad. He tries his best to make me feel better, but sometimes a girl's gotta wallow
(Mike and the flower girl)9. My google reader has over 1000+ unread items this very minute. I don't think I will ever catch up, but trying to gives me something to do.
10. Blogging has saved my sanity.
And now I bestow this to you melina, katrina kay, BinB, Dharma Drama, and Callina
EDIT - Add Kolehart. Fill this out, dude.