Thursday, September 30, 2010

Summer 2010 Recap

I did one of these bad boys last year, where I relived Summer 2010. I loved looking back at everything I did this summer - because it goes by SO fast, and you never really get a chance to digest.
As if on cue, the leaves have started changing and the weather is hovering between 50 and 70 degrees and IT IS GORGEOUS.

Without further adieu, my summer...
(OH! and many thanks to Miss Rachelle for supplementing posts about my summer!)
Unfortunately, though this whole exercise, I realized that even thought I had a BLASTY this summer, I was REALLY whiny and sad pandas and a Donna Downer in most of my posts. I feel like it's safe to blame that on impulsive ranting, because I genuinely didn't feel that way during the glorious summer months.

Ah well. What's done is done and I'm a happy camper now. I looooved reminiscing May through September. But now! It's fall, and I am SO happy.
Next thing you know...

It's Christmas time.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails