As if on cue, the leaves have started changing and the weather is hovering between 50 and 70 degrees and IT IS GORGEOUS.
Without further adieu, my summer...
(OH! and many thanks to Miss Rachelle for supplementing posts about my summer!)
- Hosted a Derby Party.
- Got my car totaled, and subsequently got a new one.
- Celebrated my one year anniversary with Mike!
- Mike got me a kitteh for my birthday.
- Celebrated birthdays in Lake Geneva, Wisconsin.
- Had a BLAST at Chicago Pride Parade.
- Saw and criticized Eclipse.
- Gorged the Crystal Lake Fest.
- Went to the cabin and blogged my first recipe.
- I made THIS.
- Traveled to Massachusetts to visit Nana.
- Had a sangria recipe featured!
- Went to the cabin AGAIN.
- Made my first (and only) vlog.
- Attended a mustache themed bachelorette party!
- Met with a gaggle of amazing people in Chicago.
- Saw Jason Mraz and Dave Matthews at Wrigley Field.
Ah well. What's done is done and I'm a happy camper now. I looooved reminiscing May through September. But now! It's fall, and I am SO happy.
Next thing you know...
It's Christmas time.