Friday, February 26, 2010

Wants and Needs

Friday...
First - this. Last night, I heard this on the radio and fell in love.



Second - a little less than a year ago, a friend of one of my co-workers sent a little bound book with a handful of pickle recipes in it to the office. Over half of the book was blank, so we filled the rest in with more pickle recipes and sent it back. I made copies of the book for me and my co-worker, and now we have these awesome little pickle books.

A little while later, we started another project to send to the firend- our WANTS and NEEDS. I was very proud of my little project, and have wanted to post it for a while.
Unfortunately I saved my original in Publisher and my work PC no longer has Publisher - So I'MA START OVER! It's a fun little project, and I encourage you to join in.

WANTS

(Image from here)
(Image from here)
(Image from here)


NEEDS
(Image from here)
(Image from here)
(Image from here)

Enjoy. And I hope you have a lovely weekend.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails