Saturday, March 7, 2009

Back?

This blog is going to serve multiple purposes. Most importantly, I am going to write again. I've made this promise time and time and time again. But, I'm genuinely hoping that it will stick this time around.

I used to be an avid blogger. But I fell off the wagon during senior year of college. My old blogs can be found at FranticIowa and Suburbian_Calm. They're not that interesting. Mainly a list of to-dos, and plenty of self doubt. I can't read them myself. I get embarrassed for...myself.

The second purpose...I'm not entirely sure. I had one a moment ago, but the moment is gone.

I'm also on Twitter
I'm learning to tweet. Unfortunately no one else is on Twitter, so I'm essentially updating to myself. Sweet.

Sometimes I feel that as technologically savvy as I like to think I am, things are already starting to get away from me. RSS feed remains a mystery. I joined LinkedIn, and remain ambivalent. Craigslist brings me unparalleled joy. I've been all over Facebook for a bunch of years. I abhor myspace. I feel better when I have an educated opinion of these online meeting places, so I shall learn as many as I can.

On an unrelated note, I finished The Glass Castle tonight, and it was pretty spectacular. I love memoirs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails